Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Are You Bryan's Dad?"


I get asked that question a lot, or a similar "are you related to...". Bryan DeCorso (for those of you that don't know) is a Nationwide Tour player, Canadian tour player... and my cousin. Sure, I'm a few years older than he is, more grey hair, and way less-skilled with a golf club! Bryan is my uncle Angelo and aunt Bonnie's son, and he is now based in the Orlando area.
Bryan was born here in Guelph and basically grew up here at Victoria Park East - Angelo was the head pro and general manager here for many years, so Bryan's exposure to a golf environment was substantial.
Bryan continues to play on the Nationwide Tour, and internationally, and we're very proud to call him "one of our own." But no... I'm not his dad! (I don't look that old, do I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment