Here's a snap-shot of stuff we'll soon be featuring:
- 2013 Membership Info is "out there", on our websites. We've kept prices the same as 2012, with the exception of the Combined East/Valley memberships - they went up about $40 - and the Junior meembership actually went down a bit.
- Road construction on Victoria Rd. finally came to an end, for now, at the beginning of December. As many of you can attest, it was a big pain in the butt to have this major roadwork being done on our doorstep during the summer. Apparently it will continue in the Spring, but they should be able to proceed with lane restrictions instead of road closure.
- We hope to have a "refreshed" website online by the end of February. Thanks to all of you who offered suggestions for changes.
- Jay Pembleton will be back at the end of February here at the East course, getting the shop in shape. Rob Douglas will also return to the Valley, probably at the beginning of March.
- John Teeter and Len Halsam have already been in contact with some of our Tournament customers, and they will continue to do so as we head towards March
- We have some great advertising opportunities at both courses, especially with our Tee Signs. If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please give me a call. There's also a golf component to our advertising that's a great bonus.