Thursday, June 10, 2010

Time Flies...

Well, it's been way too long since my last post. Here we are in June, the golf season is in full swing (pun intended), the tournament schedule is heating up... lots happening here at Victoria Park East. Not that I'm making excuses.

The last few weeks have certainly been busy. We've officially launched a "Rewards Card " for our members, and that took a lot of background work. Our new golf course on Maltby Rd. and Victoria Rd. South is starting to take shape, we're looking forward to a spring 2012 opening - the West course will remain open for the 2011 season.

And of course, Tiger Woods hasn't won a major this year... yet. I guess you got my 5 bucks, Brian!

I actually managed to play 2 rounds of golf this week. Unheard-of! It's great to see how the winter damage has basically healed, I would say, to almost 100%.

One more thing, the HST is almost here. That will add about 3 to 4 dollars onto a green fee, straight tax. We've been warning our customers, and haven't experienced a predicted backlash; at least, not yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment